Welcome to the Ohio Financial Services Association
The Ohio Financial Services Association (“OFSA”) was established in 1915 and its members provide diversified consumer financial services, including personal loans, retail installment financing, automobile loans, credit card financing, and residential mortgage and home equity loans, both open and closed-end. OFSA’s member companies range in size from single-branch entrepreneurial companies to multi-branch entities in a given portion of the state to large multi-state, national, or international lenders.
Financial services loan companies in Ohio have a combined total of over $2 billion in assets, much of that in personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, and credit sale contracts with thousands of customers (individuals and businesses) in Ohio. Together the companies employ hundreds of Ohio residents at about a hundred offices and branches throughout the State.
The OFSA services its member companies by:
· tracking legislation of interest to our industry;
· communicating with and lobbying the Ohio General Assembly;
· working with our regulators at the Division of Financial Institutions at the Department of Commerce;
· working with policy makers within the Governor’s Administration; and
· networking with other trade associations.
|Copyright © 2013
OHIO FINANCIAL SERVICES ASSOCIATION
|Home | Contact Us|